Solution for Active Traders & Analysts
Whether you trade stocks, futures or Forex, NeoTicker® can help you gain the edge in trading. Our tools are tightly integrated and highly customizable.
The wealth of NeoTicker® features make it impossible for us to describe them all in our website. If you are not sure about an item, you can ask us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charting is the most important tool in technical analysis and almost all trading programs have a chart of some form. Since charting is such a common tool, you are at no advantage over other traders if you look only at simple charts.
By combining advanced analytical tools and direct order placement, NeoTicker®’s charts can help you gain more insights from data, react faster in real-time and work more comfortably.
- Multiple symbols in the same chart (screenshot)
- Multiple timeframes (tick, second, minute, hour, day, week, month, quarter, year) in the same chart (illustration, screenshot)
- Superposition charting (illustration)
- Tick Precise Indicators (illustration)
- Rich set of drawing tools (screenshot)
- 200+ indicator library including Power Indicators like Volume Profile (screenshot)
- Highly customizable direct order placement (illustration, illustration, screenshot)
Powerful Quote Windows
NeoTicker®’s quote windows are more than simple quote sheets. Quote windows can display indicator values, graphs, calculate formulas, trigger alerts and have tools to help you identify trading targets. You can even place orders in quote windows.
Quote window is the essential tool for summarizing information for many symbols.
- Over 100 built-in quote fields, including fundamental data
- Indicator and formula display (screenshot)
- Indicator Wizard (screenshot)
- Direct order placement (screenshot)
- Bar graphs (screenshot)
- Auto ranking (screenshot)
- Rule-based coloring (screenshot)
- Row filtering (screenshot)
Flexible Dynamic Tables
Dynamic Table is a highly flexible tool for displaying data. You can think of Dynamic Table as a super table, in which you can customize the display of each table cell. You can display quote fields, formulas, indicators, candlesticks or bar graph in each cell, for different symbols.
- Displaying different information in each cell (screenshot)
- Quote fields
- Bar graphs(screenshot)
- Forex* (screenshot)
High Performance Pattern Scanner
Many traders rely on commonly available lists such as “most active stocks”, “highest volume stocks”, etc. as the first step to narrow down trading opportunities. Think about it. These lists are available to all traders. By the time you find something to trade, hundreds of other traders could have made the same discovery. It is very difficult to take advantage of commonly available lists.
What you need is your own custom scanning criteria. With NeoTicker®, you can specify virtually any combination of spread, data and indicators as your scanning criteria. The scanning happens on client side – your computer. So you have 100% control over what to scan, and how to scan it.
Only with NeoTicker®’s client side scanning, you have the control over scanning criteria and it puts your ahead of your fellow traders.
NeoTicker® offers you three types of scanning technologies:
- Quote window based scanning that can scan at close to real-time speed (screenshot).
- Sophisticated pattern scanner that is designed to handle large scanning jobs. Pattern scanner can scan baskets and perform chain scanning (screenshot, illustration).
- Scan Workshop that lets you scan using chart patterns that are visually intuitive (screenshot, screenshot, screenshot).
NeoBreadth® is a feature based on TickQuest’s research into market breadth since the late 1990’s. Market breadth are widely recognized as useful trading tools. What TickQuest had done was systematizing the creation and calculation of market breadth. We paid particular attention to historical patterns to find ways to quantify performance.
With NeoTicker®, it is easy to create custom symbols that calculate spreads, ratios, weighted indices and formulas. You can even import external symbols from third party programs.
- Weighted indices (screenshot)
- Custom symbols that are formula-based
- Importing external symbols from third party programs
- Real-time customized market breadth calculation with ability to regenerate historical breadth data (screenshot)
- Seamless integration with rest of NeoTicker®. Use them in charts, quote windows, trading system and etc.
Choice of Data Services
With NeoTicker®, you have a choice of real-time data service. NeoTicker® supports leading data services and can collect quotes from brokerages. There is a service that fits your requirement.
NeoTicker® supports the following types of data services:
- Real-time data from brokerages. Leading brokerages provides free real-time data to their customers. NeoTicker® can utilize this data by combining it with the historical data service we provide.
- Premium data services that deliver data using Internet. This is the choice for traders who have a high-end data requirement.
- Full market data through satellite. This is choice for traders who demand full market data.
See Data Providers for a list of supported data services.
Advanced Order Placement and Brokerage Integration
We work with leading brokerages so you can directly send orders from NeoTicker® to your broker. We provide a comprehensive set of order placing forms that supersede anything that is available directly from a brokerage. You can also place orders from charts and quote windows.
NeoTicker® uses what we called an accountable order placement system. Before an order is sent to your broker, NeoTicker® logs the order in a database. When your broker fills the order, NeoTicker® will receive an update and logs the transaction in the database.
Having a database means you have the facility to query past orders and transactions. So you can objectively evaluate your trading performance.
- Direct order placement from charts and quote windows (screenshot, screenshot)
- Comprehensive set of order forms that can be simultaneously opened (screenshot, screenshot, screenshot)
- Accountable order placement (screenshot, screenshot, screenshot)
Integrated with leading brokerages
See Brokerage Partners for a list of supported brokerages.
Specialized Feature for Futures Trading
NeoTicker® comes with continuous contract support. Continuous contract is resolved on NeoTicker® side, under your complete control.
Contracts stitching is handled in an intelligent and consistent manner. When you trade a continuous contract symbol, translation between continuous contracts and the real contract is automatic.
It is extremely easy to trade Forex with NeoTicker®. We support many Forex brokerages. If you trade only Forex, you can use real-time data provided by your broker with NeoTicker®, free of charge. We will supply the historical data backfill including tick data. Orders can be sent directly to your Forex broker for execution.
NeoTicker® itself is friendly towards Forex trading. Our Forex Dynamic Table is geared towards displaying Forex data. In addition, you can perform your own custom calculation using NeoTicker®’s easy-to-use formula. Charts and quote windows can display custom number of decimal places required by Forex trading.
NeoTicker® is full integrated with Microsoft Excel to handle your reporting requirements. You can send data, reports and calculation results directly to Excel. NeoTicker® will open Excel for you if needed, and open a worksheet to handle the information from NeoTicker®.
Full Support of Latest RTD Technology from Microsoft Excel
RTD technology from Microsoft enables users to obtain data from external sources without hardwiring fixed link formulas (see DDE Support below), making it possible to create worksheets capable of better scenario analysis with little or no changes at all to the worksheet formulas.
Full Support of Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)
For backward compatibility, NeoTicker® supports Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), which can be used with Excel and all DDE compatible software.
Using Excel as a Data Source
NeoTicker has built-in functions to access data originated in Excel. Such data can be utilized in indicator calculations, producing user defined symbols, etc.
Excel can also be specified as a real-time streaming data source for NeoTicker. Making it easy to collect and save data that you can only access through Excel from one or multiple sources.
Export Data Directly into Excel
Excel integration is done throughout NeoTicker. One click export is supported in the following areas:
- Quote windows
- Pattern Scanner
- Scan Workshop
- Within indicator and trading system scripts
- Performance reports
- and many more …
Sophisticated Screen Capture Capability
NeoTicker® comes with a sophisticated screen capturing tool to make publishing your work easy. You can capture desktop and windows, and save the image to local file or send it to an FTP server. Screen capturing tool is multiple monitor friendly and can handle the most tricky monitor arrangement.
- Windows and desktop capture
- Save to local file and/or send to FTP server
- PNG, GIF, JPEG and BMP support
- Flexible file naming scheme
- Fit to preview and actual size preview
Multiple Monitor Friendly
We know how traders trade in real-life. You need web browsers, spreadsheets, analytical programs and order interface to perform effectively.
NeoTicker® is designed to display free floating windows that can be placed in multiple monitors with high flexibility. Flexible placement means you do not need to keep switching between programs because one program is blocking the view of the others.
NeoTicker®’s window placement flexibility means you can focus better, react faster and trade more effectively.
More Charts, Managed Better
Do you subscribe to a data service that gives you hundreds of symbols? Are you using your service to its full potential?
Most charting programs simply break down with a few more charts loaded, so you end up displaying most of the data in simple quote sheet.
With NeoTicker®, you can effortlessly handle 100+ real-time updating charts, empowering you the ability to monitor as many markets as you like.
With NeoTicker®, you can utilize your data service to its full potential.